The Information Theory Workshop (ITW) is an international conference on advances broadly related to the transmission, storage, processing and manipulation of information.
pdf version of CFP is here:
Submission is now open through EDAS:
- Paper submission:
October 24, 2014October 31, 2014 (23:59:59pm PDT)
- Acceptance notification:
January 10, 2015notifications are expected January 15, 2015. Apologies for the delay.
- Final paper submission: March 1, 2015 (23:59:59pm PDT). Note that early-bird registration ends February 15.
Dates for invited papers
- Paper registration (title+abstract): December 15, 2014
- Final manuscript: March 1, 2015 (23:59:59pm PDT) deadline for registering final title and abstract. Hard cut-off date for inclusion in the proceedings is March 5.
Upload link for invited papers:
Original contributions in information and coding theory are solicited. The scope of topics is broad, with emphasis on the following themes:
IT and CS
• Learning, universal coding, empirical design
• Interactive communication, protocols
IT and Networks
• Single-letter characterization and structured codes
• Network Coding
IT and Estimation/Signal Processing
• Wiener Estimation for coding
• sparse processing
Codes for special applications
• Lattice codes
• Memory systems, distributed storage
Papers are to be submitted electronically through EDAS, following the guidelines below. Every submission must be in English, in .ps or .pdf format.
A submission for a regular presentation must report on original research that has not previously appeared, and has not been concurrently submitted to a journal or conference with published proceedings. Any overlap with a published or concurrently submitted paper must be clearly indicated. A regular submission must not exceed 5 double-column pages using at least 10-point font on letter paper. Authors may also choose a larger 11-point font for better readability. Authors are expected to include all the ideas necessary for an expert to verify the central claims in the paper.
Submissions not conforming to these rules and papers outside of the scope of the conference will be rejected without consideration.
The papers selected for presentation at ITW 2015 will be included in the workshop’s proceedings. The proceedings will be submitted to IEEExplore (IEEE approval pending). Accepted papers must be submitted in the IEEE format. Participants will receive a copy of the final proceedings.
Workshops and tutorials
Proposals for satellite workshops and tutorials are welcome.