The Information Theory Workshop (ITW) is an international conference on advances broadly related to the transmission, storage, processing and manipulation of information.
ITW 2015 will be held in Jerusalem, Israel in the spring of 2015. Workshop dates:
April 26-May 1, 2015
ITW 2015 is organized in cooperation with the IEEE Information Theory Society.
The conference will take place in Mishkenot Sha’ananim, located in Jerusalem, facing the Old City wall and offers a spectacular view of the Tower of David, the Old City walls and the Judean Desert.
About the proceedings
The papers selected for presentation at ITW 2015 will be included in the workshop’s proceedings. The proceedings will be submitted to IEEExplore (IEEE approval pending).
- Paper submission: October 24, 2014 (23:59:59pm PDT)
- Acceptance notification: January 10, 2015
- Final paper submission: March 1, 2015 (23:59:59pm PDT)
Original contributions in information and coding theory are solicited. The scope of topics is broad, with emphasis on the following themes:
IT and CS
• Learning, universal coding, empirical design
• Interactive communication, protocols
IT and Networks
• Single-letter characterization and structured codes
• Network Coding
IT and Estimation/Signal Processing
• Wiener Estimation for coding
• sparse processing
Codes for special applications
• Lattice codes
• Memory systems, distributed storage